[Loadstone] Direction

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Wed Jul 1 13:41:02 BST 2009

With my Holux M1000, and my 6680, it seems generally alright with directions
in terms of clockface direction to following checkpoint, but not really sure
how fast I walk, but, FWIW, am also relatively newly blind - basically got
out of hospital around 3 years and 4 months ago, but suppose it's also
relevant that primarily use either this combination, or my N82 alone by
itsself when walking with my newish guide dog, but anyway...

Primary differences in directing me seem to be related to weather conditions
etc., but, yes if I find myself walking a bit slowly, or stopping a bit
often to sort out minor excitedness issues with my dog, it does take a bit
of time to work nicely again.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker