[Loadstone] Direction

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 1 09:30:50 BST 2009

Hi David,

I'm afraid other than trying different values with settings like static
threshold (though normally you shouldn't need to adjust this at all) your
options are limited to walking faster (I find walking at 4/5KPH usually
works) or try a different receiver.  Receivers aren't all created equal
and SiRF chipset receivers can act differently to that of receivers using
the MTK chipset.  What receiver are you using?

Maybe others have info that can help too.

Monty