[Loadstone] Internal receivers in certain nokia phones

andrewtaff at talktalk.net andrewtaff at talktalk.net
Fri Jan 30 09:42:29 GMT 2009

Hi I also have a N82 and would like to try the internal receiver if you get
this working please let me know and is the internal gps adequate in accuracy
for use by us blind folk as at the moment carrying an external gps is a
hassel its another thing to remember to put in your pocket and keep charged
and worry about losing, any results on this matter would be very grateful
best wishes Andrew