[Loadstone] Internal receivers in certain nokia phones

Cory Martin cory_martin at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 30 06:35:50 GMT 2009

Ok so you're doing the following?
Going to the menu, to gps, to connect default gps, then location technology
should come up, you select integrated gps?
Because that should do it, of course if you have another app already using
the gps receiver such as nokia maps before you tell loadstone to access it
that would be the problem, as far as I know only one program can use the GPS
receiver at a time.
HTH
Cory