[Loadstone] cracked talks

Alastair Fairweather al_fairweather at onetel.com
Thu Jan 29 19:28:16 GMT 2009

Firstly, I don't approved of cracked software as it is theft.

Secondly, the pricing issue is something of a red-herring, I agree with
Shawn perspective on this one.

Thirdly, the thorny issue of access software.  Many have the opinion that
they shouldn't have to pay for software to access something that others get
for nothing - Talks, Jaws etc.  Well, there's legs i that argument, but I
subscribe to the "Well, no-one ever said life was fair" view point - and
that is just my opinion.  VI people get much help in many ways, if they
choose to use it, and I reckon it mostly balances out in the end.

And, yes, I'm VI.

Just my two pennies worth...