[Loadstone] cracked talks

Shawn Keen shawn.keen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:02:06 GMT 2009

well, the other side of that coin is people will crack software that costs 10 bucks. so it's really not the idea that the software is expensive just that people want something for nothing. I would actually respect someone if they would just flat out say they use cracked software because they don't want to pay for it and go on with it.