[Loadstone] cracked talks

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Thu Jan 29 10:19:31 GMT 2009

Hi

Stealing Software is not a good act. But developers should seriously think
about their price politics. I'm sure if they would make reasonable and fair
prices less people would use cracks. It's not responsible to make a big
business with disability matters.
Many blind people in this world have no job and can't pay such amount just
to make a phone accessible.
An open source screen reader would be great. Many would be very interested
donating for their work.

Gian

  _____