[Loadstone] Accuracy in locating building/landmarks other than streets improve

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jan 28 23:06:40 GMT 2009

I guess this depends on what you call an improvement. The accuracy value is
used to calculate the approach radius for a point. If it's set to 0 then the
accuracy is considered to be 50 metres. If it's non-zero then the accuracy
is considered to be that many metres. The satellites field isn't currently
used in any calculation.