[Loadstone] Question on how long it takes to show up when uploading points to Pointshare Exchange

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jan 28 05:32:23 GMT 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:24:45AM +1300, Kennydog wrote:
> debug info 	select makecircle(GeomFromEWKT('SRID=4326;POINT(1742837500
> -393408299)'),50000) [nativecode=ERROR: AddToPROJ4SRSCache: Cannot find
> SRID (290505547) in spatial_ref_sys CONTEXT: SQL function "makecircle"

That's happening because the focal point for the area
exporter is invalid.  I'll put some code in to validate
that as the error coming back isn't descriptive but you
need to enter a proper longitude and latitude in the format
n.nnnnn or -n.nnnnn that is they're decimal numbers and not
the big integers you see above in MakeCircle, IE they're
not the values in the LoadStone export format, those are in
a special format.

As an asside for the development people, we should consider
exporting proper latlon values in the export and simply
convert them on import as people do seem to route through
these files manually more often than not.

Shane