[Loadstone] nokia n72?

Thomas Seidling thomas.seidling at liwest.at
Tue Jan 27 18:29:58 GMT 2009

hello

according to the mail of "stephen Giggar":
yes you are right! but for a product like this I can expect more quality and
cheaper service.
example: For another install you have to pay?

way? this is just sucking money. You also have this problem with Jaws. If
these programmes would be used on the normal maket for normal users, they
wouldn't survive one year with this bucks.

I also think, programmers should get their money for a good product, but it
got usual in the PC-branche for the blind to make such unaffordable prices.

at last I have to say that I have never cracked a product, I want just say
that I am unscietisfight.

thomas