[Loadstone] database

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 27 07:38:16 GMT 2009

Nokia Maps runs on 3rd generation phones and can be downloaded from the
Nokia website. There is also a repository of maps somewhere on the web.
Extracting points from the program involves a few tricks and there was a
discussion a while ago which should be in the archives.

To search the LS archives go to the LS website, find the Google searchbox,
check the radio button that says www.loadstone-gps.com and submit your
searchterm. In this case 'nokia maps lmx' should give you enough results.

Rob