[Loadstone] A sharp difference in announcement of points

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:45:25 GMT 2009

Hi all,

In my experience, announcement of cross streets are far accurate than
individual addresses or places of interest that we manually mark. I am
wondering whether it is similar for others as well. if so, then what could
be the reason? Am I missing out something while creating a point in my
databases? There are fields such as satellites, accuracy etc that I usually
leave untouched while creating a point manually and perhaps something to be
changed there?

Vetri.