[Loadstone] nokia n70 phone?

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 17:08:28 GMT 2009

No i would not suggest any flip phone like the n75 beings you would have to have the phone open to use the software. I would suggest a slider phone like the e66, n95* phones and or a candy bar phone like the e51, n82. The above are only a few phones and there are many others as well. These are just a few of the ones that people use.

note the slider phone can be used with the slide closed.