[Loadstone] Error: permission denied userid Loadstone Digest, Vol 31, Issue 24

Kennydog hurrikenny at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Jan 26 05:53:20 GMT 2009

On 26/01/2009 1:00 a.m., loadstone-request at loadstone-gps.com wrote:

RE: Make sure the username in loadstone is the same as the username you're using
on the point share. To set this go to settings and then to username. If
these names do match and you're still getting this error then there's some
kind of problem with the point share site.

> *   w: (3) Permission denied for import of userid ****

Hi. Can you please give me step by step instructions on how to check this.
I went to Options...settings... and then ...username. It showed a 15
digit number (which I believe is the serial number on my Nokia).  When I
look on the inside of the database I have created using Loadstone, the
userid shows as a 4 digit number.  There are no matching names, and nor
do the numbers correspond. I did this under the Loadstone program? I
tried to reupload the databases and it said permission denied for my
userid still!!!

What can I check from here?

Thanks so much for your help in advance.