[Loadstone] Connecting loadstone to an internal receiver on an N82

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Sun Jan 25 21:32:44 GMT 2009

Hi there

Just received my new N82 two days ago, and, for interests sake am here at
training for my first guide dog, but would also like to maybe show them how
loadstone works since I know its something they've considered before.

Only problem is I couldn't find any referral to how to get loadstone to
connect to the internal GPS receiver of my new N82 phone as such?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA