[Loadstone] Shift key

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 24 12:55:50 GMT 2009

The shift key is the clear key. So pressing Clear followed by 0 will take you into training mode.
Doing it again will take you out of training mode. While in training mode, you can press keys and
see what they do in LoadStone.

See the online manual for LoadStone on the LoadStone-gps web site.
www.loadstone-gps.com/docs/

The following is taking from the web site and can be found under the Menu and key reference. part of
the manual.

The "Shift" key referenced below can be thought of similarly to that of a shift key on a keyboard
with the difference being that you do not press it at
the same time as another key but rather just before. On most models of Nokia phones, this key is the
Backspace key.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.