[Loadstone] Saving Checkpoints

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jan 24 08:30:41 GMT 2009

I think you're mixing up two different procedures. Labeling a point (a
lat/lon coordinate pair) means giving it a name, checking a point means
setting it apart for use during navigation. Please read chapters 1 and 2 of
the 'Getting Started Manual' where these two procedures are described in
detail.

Rob