[Loadstone] an unexpected crush

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:37:10 GMT 2009

I keep mine to 60 radias and it covers my search items so for. Also if
you have large databases, you can mannually increase it when you need
so. If your LS crashes and becomes completely silent, you can kill the
task by using Fexplorer. You need to navigate to "tasks and Loadstone
should be listed as the running tasks. Just press the delete key and
then key 1 to close the program. Now you can do a fresh restart of the
program without restarting your phone.

Vetri.