[Loadstone] visible satellites

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jan 21 19:58:00 GMT 2009

Hi

  Number of visible satellites depends on receiving condition an
sensitivity of the receiver, number of channels does not matter. Ther are
24 'normal'   satellites and total of five geostationary waas/egnos
satellites     so 13 satellites is quite possible number of visible
satellites. My personal record was 14 satellites with Holux M-1000 .

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS