[Loadstone] Holux M-1000B

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Wed Jan 21 07:38:21 GMT 2009

Hi

Holux M1000 has no static navigation at all.

I'm dealing with different fanufacturer and want just say that they have the
worst support I got. Also their distributor admitted it.
As the M1000 is not compatible with Nokia Maps and certain devices, after
long pression they launched an update now. But the problem now is that it
requires a special data cable that they don't deliver anymore. Other brands
work with standard data cables.
they really don't care about customers and don't answer inconvenient
questions.

Gian