[Loadstone] A question and a future suggestion to the teeme

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:22:56 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Just wondering whether there could be a way of specifically uploading
checkpoints created to connect some crucial destinations. E.G. From
broadway and 116 Street to the Laguardia airport. I do know that one
can export the checkpoints in to the text file and upload them to the
pointshare web page, but is there a way of making others identify a
particular root they want to travel by using those checkpoints? As for
as the suggestion goes, when we search for a point or even when we get
to the show area list, an additional menu item under current point
titled "select all points on the list" or something similar to that
could be very useful. Perhaps it could be considered for the future
versions.

Vetri.