[Loadstone] Some questions

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:40:42 GMT 2009

Welcome to the loadstone community and you'll certainly find it
useful. The sight:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

will help you to get more out of the software. You can access the LS
mannual and other tools and resources there. Also you can sign-up with
the point share exchange to download already available points and of
course for sharing your own points in future.

Vetri.