[Loadstone] Serious Setbacks

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Fri Jan 9 16:24:34 GMT 2009

Well, good luck, and hope it works out one day.

Me and some other guys are looking into maybe organising a form of bike
tour, and we'd also use loadstone along with some sighted on-site
navigators, but also not likely to be happening anytime soon as such.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA