[Loadstone] Serious Setbacks

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Fri Jan 9 11:38:20 GMT 2009

Once again, I am looking at putting my hike of the AT off another year.  There are two reasons.

First, my logistics person is facing major surgery and possibly ongoing changes in her health.  I can't do such a hike without logistical support.  I could probably do something about my logistical support situation.

Second, you can well imagine how fundraising is going in this economy.  Enough said about that.

Every year, I get one step closer.  The first year, it was problems with data.  Thanks to the Loadstone team, I got that sorted out.

Last year, it was lack of logistical support and fundraising.  Next year, it just might be time to hit the trail.

Mike Hanson