[Loadstone] gps and the united states question

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:53:23 GMT 2009

I think so. As for as I know, almost all the streets are covered on the
point share web page for these cities. However you may have to mannually
enter different addresses as you get to a specific building. Google map may
give you the lattitude/longitude info, but it is not as accurate as it
should be and you may have to mannually update it when you get there.As for
as downloading the entire United States map is concern: Boy! You will need
lots of memory and certainly not within the phone memory. However you could
process separate counties and even them will run in to lots of MBS. Perhaps
the best idea is to maintain separate databases for various cities. You can
certainly use GPS with an unlocked N75 since you don't require cellphone
connection to use bluetooth/GPS navagational system.

Vetri.