[Loadstone] loadstone on the e51

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:41:51 GMT 2009

Hi,

I bought one a few weeks a go from Ebay and it's brand new. I am
specifically mentioning this since someone mentioned a few days a go
that one could get only old stuff from Ebay. It costs around $37 and I
didn't have to pay the shipping cost within United States. I assume
that Ebay also ships items to UK and Europe.

Vetri.