[Loadstone] loadstone on the e51

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Tue Jan 6 15:00:48 GMT 2009

A friend recently purchased key chain and has been using it with Loadstone
for about a week now. He complains that it took a lot longer to obtain the
signal with key chain when compared to Holux. Also, he says key chain is not
as responsive as Holux, particularly  when walking. Of course, as mentioned
earlier, he has been using the receiver only for about a week now, and
further testing is required in order to determine key chain's performance
with Loadstone.

Geetha