[Loadstone] no signal

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jan 5 01:06:05 GMT 2009

The receiver may not be dead, it might just be taking a while to get a
signal. Maybe try removing the battery for a while and trying again. Make
sure the receiver has a clear view of the sky and let it sit still for a few
minutes. If it hasn't acquired a signal before it might take a while. If it
hasn't gotten a signal in about 10 minutes in good conditions then I'd say
there's something wrong with it. Once it gets it's first signal it should
work fine afterwards.
As for buying another receiver, check google.