[Loadstone] logging with Loadstone

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jan 4 18:27:58 GMT 2009

Hi Shawn,

maybe you remember, there was a problem with my 6630 and starting a
nmea.log some time ago - the phone was frozen completly after a while.

On 26.05.08 Shawn Kirkpatrick <shawn at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> The only thing I can see maybe causing this problem is if loadstone is
> installed to the memory card and the card is particularly slow. Maybe the
> receiver is sending a lot of data per second and it's taking a long time to
> write.

This exactly must have been the problem. I now replaced the MMC in this
handset with a new one from Sandisk, now everything works fine as expected.

I just want you to know.

regards and a happy new year,
Bert