[Loadstone] no signal

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Sat Jan 3 12:33:09 GMT 2009

Will also just say, try different environments for the GPS as well.

For example, my Holux M1000 sometimes doesn't like to be in my jacket
pocket, and sometimes only picks up it's initial signal after I actually
hold it outside the car window if I'm in one, and it then also seems to need
a cold start as such.

Lastly, remember that most GPS units don't like to be indoors as such,
although some will sometimes work in a not too built up building.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA