[Loadstone] sendero maps?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jan 2 23:27:20 GMT 2009

Loadstone GPS works without any connection. Loadstone GPS also doesn't have
it's own maps. You either create your own maps or download points from the
PointShareExchange or use the tools provided to make use of external
databases. Please read the documentation which explains all you need to
know about using Loadstone GPS.