[Loadstone] no signal

Annette Kugler kuglerannette at web.de
Fri Jan 2 22:00:42 GMT 2009

Hi everybody!

As I'm new to this list, a short word about me: I'm Annette from Germany,
however I'm currently in Dublin (since yesterday evening) because I will be
working there for two and a half months.

Recently, I have installed Loadstone on my mobile, and bought a GPS receiver
(Royaltek RBT 2110). But no mattter where I try it, Loadstone says "no
signal".
Does that mean that the GPS Receiver is broken, or am I doing anything
wrong?
Loadstone can establish the connection with the receiver, but it's
absolutely no use to me - I also can't check the GPS time.

Any help would be much appreciated.

It's a pity that it doesn't work now because Loadstone would have been very
helpful to me when exploring Dublin, since there are already many useful
points in the point share exchange.

Regards and many thanks in advance,
Annette