[Loadstone] Two quick questions

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jan 2 16:22:08 GMT 2009

The format of a LS string is:
name,latitude,longitude,accuracy,satellites,priority,userid,id
The priority field is where you set the status of a point:
0 = public point.
1 = private point (not stored in the PSE).
2 = restricted point (stored but not shared)

If you have uploaded the train points as public points they are available
to everyone.

HTH,

Rob