[Loadstone] Thanks and uploading databases

Alastair Fairweather al_fairweather at onetel.com
Fri Jan 2 11:27:04 GMT 2009

Rob,

You say you have different databases containing sectioned data.

What procedure do you use to switch between databases whilst using
loadstone?   Does it take long?   I've found the import function pretty slow
when importing, say, 400  points...

Or is there some functionality I'm not yet aware of within loadstone to
dynamically switch between databases?

Thanks,

Al