[Loadstone] Thanks and uploading databases

Kennydog hurrikenny at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Jan 1 07:49:31 GMT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for that Rob. We have now managed to get it to edit entries. I
found that we were checking the point in exploration mode (check) and
then pressing the enter key (to select it) but then it needed to be
pressed a second time before it would appear with the edit and delete
options. Thanks again.

Also, I would like to know...as we save points locally into our database
on the phone and we get a few more, and than want to upload it for
others to use...Do we just upload it in one file? Also, when others have
been labelling places, are they also putting the name of the town after
it or not? Eg. Empire Pub v's Empire Pub Eltham. Also, if I go on
holidays and keep on saving more points into Loadstone, does it
recognise the different longitude and latitude and file it seperately,
or does it put it into the same database? Or, does the Loadstone
administrator simply organise the files online once they are uploaded
(eg by town, province, country, co-ordinates etc?). Is there a section
in the manual that tells you more about this? (I understand how to
upload a file, and now how to rename etc, but just wanted to know that
if I went to different towns, how would this work?)

Thanks heaps