[Loadstone] geocoder suggestion

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:02:12 GMT 2009

Hi,

I put in the address of my house and it said I could download a database of 6 square km of points of interest around my house. I would like the option to expand that if I wish to 10km, 20km, 30km or more. It would be even more useful to me if I could enter the number of square kilometers I want points of interest for around a given address.
Also, can someone contact me off list about nokia n72? I have a question that is not necessarily gps-related.
jkenn337 at gmail.com

Josh