[Loadstone] Import to Database format converter

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at wp.pl
Fri Feb 20 23:04:59 GMT 2009

Unfortunately i was afraid, that the problem of porting sqlite to symbian is
more complicated...
Although i'm a programmer, my knowledge of symbian is none, so I can't help
in it.
Btw after my initial tries to learn Symbian programming, I started
appreciating your work Shawn even more than before - great unique knowledge,
thanks for giving it to us for free...

Greetings, Greg.