[Loadstone] Nokia N82

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:39:28 GMT 2009

I have just ordered one and it's going to be my first third edition phone.
Of course it's going to take a few days for me to receive it, but I am
pretty happy about it. A question though: When I clicked the LS download
page, it showed the file with the .sis extention for N82. But I thought that
I would require .sisx files for the third edition phones. So does it mean
that .sis will also work on some third edition phones?

Vetri.

Vetri.