[Loadstone] Nokia N82

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Thu Feb 19 21:02:01 GMT 2009

Yup.

I've also been using the same combination while doing the after care part of
my guide dog training, so I use it to sort of confirm that the dog is in
fact navigating correctly, and it seems to be doing a pretty good job.

I normally just start nokia maps first, exit it, and wait around 2 minutes
before starting loadstone, and it sort of seems to get the internal GPS unit
working a bit quicker/sooner, but anyway...

Might eventually test it against my external Holux M1000 unit to see how
much better each of them might be in the same situation, but for now it's
way more simple/useful to have a built in unit as such.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA