[Loadstone] OpenStreetMap converter

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:44:34 GMT 2009

Hello Rob,

The off-line tools are really great to someone who has limited access to the
internet and certainly I found it useful. However a quick question:

The read me.txt states: "The off-line tools generate a default userid. To
change this to your own userid edit 'htdocs/inc/userid.func.php". I traced
the file and replaced 12345 with my user ID. Now how do I verify that the
user ID indeed has been changed and working? I guess when I upload points I
will know, but just wondering whether there is some other ways of verifying
it.

Vetri.