[Loadstone] Loadstone enhancements (updated)

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Feb 13 00:59:41 GMT 2009

Myself <charlie at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:
> Shawn Kirkpatrick <shawn at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

>> We've had reports of bluetooth connections not working on the n82 if
>> phone is selected as the gps source. This seems to be specific to the n82
>> thoe since this combination seems to work on other phones.

> It works for example on 5500 Sport and E70. The N82 is the only device I
> have to test with an internal GPS... probably next Week I can try it with a
> N95. I'll keep you informed.

It's *not* specific to the N82, it's exactly the same with N95. It only
happens with LS, all other apps like the built in Navigator, Nokia Maps,
Route66 Mobile8 are working fine without any problems with a bluetooth
receiver on N82 as well as on N95. It seems, there is a glitch somewhere in
the LS code.

It really would be great if you can figure out the problem and fix it for
the next release.

regards,
Bert