[Loadstone] Patch Question

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:59:32 GMT 2009

The patch does not seem to work with my phone. I copied the file to the LS directory, But I did not receive signal in any mode. Neither hot/warm start nor cold start worked. Henceforth I deleted the file and restarted LS. To my surprise, it picked-up the signal instently. But it may not be generalizable to other phones since I am using a second edition phone with Haulex M1000. Or if there is something else to try out, let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Vetri.

Vetri.