[Loadstone] What did I do'es wrong?

Réginald Arseneau regimari at nb.sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 7 17:35:25 GMT 2009

Hi Steeven,
I didn't have a mail box in my drivay!
To get my mail I havefrom the garage go up to the street,
cross the street turn right by nord, walk about 300 meters and then turn
right in another driway and get to the site!
So can you tell me what is the use of this soft ware?
That mean that this soft, is not good at all for a walk in a trail in the
wood!
By example if a person byed a Gps name Tom pouce,
with a map, that will be much more  better than this soft! Is it that?
A Gps Tom Pouce just cost dollar 200.00 and I paided
550.00 dollars for the Nokia.
I didn't need the Nokia, I just buyed it because i saw the information on
the loadstone programme.
So I'm very désappointted because I was searching for a soft  witch it can
use in around my home, when I did'nt have my guide-dog wit me and by example
if I was working in the feeld so if I get lost the soft can re oriented me.
The best think to youse is a braill compus
Also Iwant to use it when I was pass my snow blower and sometime I get lost
in the driway because I have a very long driway of 66 meters long and when
we are totaly blind, it take just a few meter to be lost!

Reg