[Loadstone] Maps

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 16:43:39 GMT 2009

Juan

Yes you could but it will slow the retrieving of point information down as far as the next crossing
in front of you and around you and all other load stone functions that need to get data. I would
suggest that you load different areas in different databases and then load the area of where you
are.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.