[Loadstone] What did I do'es wrong?

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 16:41:44 GMT 2009

Réginald

GPS is not going to guide you to your mailbox from your Garage. Bad example to use. It makes it
sound like you shouldn't be out on your own if you need a GPS to go from your Garage to your
mailbox.

GPS will get you to within 10 meters about 33 feet radius of your location . This will very from
receiver to receiver. If you press number 2 it will give you a idea of the Radius of your
connection. The internal GPS receivers on the phone are not that good. So you may be 80 feet about
25 meters from the center of the circle of where you want to be. This will very but is about what my
N95 dash 3 reported. A lot of things can and do effect this range. So the number can go down and it
can go up.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.