[Loadstone] info on LoadStone

Thomas Seidling thomas.seidling at liwest.at
Sat Feb 7 10:43:59 GMT 2009

Dear Chip,

You canÄt compare a screwer with pen. These are two different tools and you
will need both of them. Wayfinder just works if a map was made. With
Loadstone you haven't got this kind of maps, but the advantage is you can
make your own points of interest very easyli.
As I read in your questions, I think you haven't read the whole manuals of
loadstone. The philosophie between loadstone and wayfinder is different. I
would recomend, to use both of them.

best regards
thomas