[Loadstone] N82 Question

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Fri Feb 6 20:15:45 GMT 2009

I am managing to use it with the internal receiver of my N82, but do
sometimes have to try things like restarting the phone, loading nokia maps
first, then exit it, etc. etc. to get loadstone to (eventually) see the GPS
unit/ receive signals, etc.

Your other questions will hopefully be answered by other people.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA