[Loadstone] Loadstone enhancements (updated)

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:54:25 GMT 2009

Hello, i do not know 6220c and other phones using build-in gps but i am not
satisfied with gps of my n95 8gb. it takes very long time to get the
satellite info even the AGPS is active. i also tried 6210 navigator and
found it also cannot connect very well. so i prefer using external gps
receiver and quiet happy with that.