[Loadstone] Loadstone enhancements (updated)

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Feb 5 22:35:12 GMT 2009

When you select phone as your gps source only the technology you pick will
feed data to the program. This is the same in wayfinder and the other
mapping programs, they just don't give you the choice of what technology to
use. They seem to just use whatever is selected in the phone's positioning
settings. Either way there's only one source feeding data to the connection
at a time.
The lock/unlock options may just be a naming problem. You'd see both when a
point is locked so that if you selected lock it would change the locked
point to the current point and unlock would clear the locked point. There's
still some work to be done with the point menu so maybe this will be
changed.