[Loadstone] info on LoadStone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 20:20:16 GMT 2009

Chip

You are correct! The KNFBReader Mobile is just software. It will work on the Nokia N82 and or the
6620 Classic. Both of these phones will work with LoadStone-GPS and Wayfinder Access software. You
will need a screen reader for the phone. You have two choices. Talks from Nuance and MobileSpeak
from Code Factory. Both will give you a 30 day trial so you can see what one you like the best.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.